Thursday, June 08, 2006

Busy busy and Blogger's being particularly unhelpful today. Here's a couple of things to read and do for anyone who manages to view this post before hell freezes over.

Bloggerheads: Denial: a message to my Downing Street audience

Go read if you've not already. (I've had a couple of brief visits from Downing Street via Tim's links too in the last couple of days.) Ditto for Justin's post. As Tim notes, it is excellent.

The Sharpener: More on Blair's Legacy

A fully interactive post requesting predictions of Blair's delusions regarding his own legacy. Opinions required.

That's it for now. I'm off to see if I can finally post a comment on a post my own blog. Bah. I'd stop paying Blogger if it wasn't already free. One of these days, I'm going to sort out some hosting and other related interwebbery.

Tags: ,

1 comment:

Robert said...

Bah. I'd stop paying Blogger if it wasn't already free. One of these days, I'm going to sort out some hosting and other related interwebbery.

I am very much enjoying WordPress. With the amount of posting you do, it would be well worth the transition.