Saturday, March 04, 2006

Not Convinced

Oh please. I mean, even the statement raises questions.
They hope that over time their relationship can be restored, but, given the current circumstances, they have agreed a period of separation.
In other words, let's pretend to be seperated till the criticism dies down.

That was my first thought. I wondered if I was perhaps being overly cynical.

Bloggerheads: Tearful Tessa
Europhobia: PR Stunt?

If I am being overly cynical, I'm certainly not the only one.

I think the BBC should have this on their Have Your Say board. I'd love to know whether the rest of the great British public is in any way convinced by this. I've submitted a question, in fact.
It has been announced that Tessa Jowell is to seperate from her husband. Mr Mills' lawyer has said that "they hope that over time their relationship can be restored".

Some people have asked whether the seperation is simply an attempt to deflect public criticism from Ms Jowell in order to save her career. What are your thoughts?
Do the BBC have the front to go for a question along those lines? Why not submit your own version via the link above.

What do you reckon about Jowell anyway?

Some people might consider it in somewhat bad taste to discuss the state of Jowell's marriage in this way. But I would argue that after all that's gone before since 1997, it would be gross negligence to not be cynical about the actions and public statements of the New Labour cabal.

Tags: , ,

No comments: