Friday, November 18, 2005

Mysteries of the Interweb

I've just been trying to add the Google Analytics tracking (found via). I seem to have followed the instructions but when I check the status, it says it can't detect the tracking code on my main page. Having viewed the source code for my pages, the tracking code does seem to be where they said it should be. Bah and humbug.

In other news, I tried to add the blogger "links to this post" doodah the other day and I've got a feeling that's not working properly either. It certainly seems to have made a mess of the layout of individual post pages but it doesn't seem to be doing much else. Double bah with cheese.

The blogger comments systems seem to have improved as well so I'd sort of like to go back to that for my comments and just use Haloscan for Trackbacks. Unfortunately, that'd mean losing all the existing comments and I'm not happy with that idea. Triple bah with bells on.

Other than that, I love the interweb.

No comments: