Sunday, August 21, 2005

Musical Interlude

I've recently uploaded quite a few CDs to my hard drive and I've taken to listening to them through the wonder that is Itunes party shuffle. I now use Itune for all my PC music needs, and I'm liking it a lot. Apart from anything else, it doesn't crash every time I eject a CD, unlike my perfectly legitimate copy of WMP.
I've also installed an add on from Last.fm which creates a profile of what I'm listening to, and displays it online. I think that's pretty cool.

Earlier today though, it appeared that party shuffle was trying to tell me something. May I present a screen grab for the record, m'lud? Remember that I heard number 6 on the list first and so on. Just what is my computer trying to imply here? I'm really not sure, and I don't really have time to think about it. I've "acquired" some cash and I'm meeting my dealer in half an hour...

Oh, lighten up, it's just a(n attempt at a) joke, although admittedly one which is quite possibly in very bad taste. Drugs are bad, m'kay. Party Shuffle really did randomly play the first 4 of these songs though. Consider yourself lucky I didn't launch into the "humans are just not properly equipped to comprehend coincidences" post I've got on the backburner.

Finally, in what can quite literally be described as a pop quiz, I wonder if anyone can identify the sample in Busta Rhymes catchy little ditty, "Gimme some more"? Inspired work there from big Busta.

No comments: