Sunday, August 14, 2005

Interweb Education Supplies

Tim Ireland and friends have launched the Political Weblog Project. It's designed to encourage and educate our elected representatives in the ways of the blog. It's definitely worth a look if you're in any way interested in such things.

My own MP, Anne Begg, did have a weblog during the election campaign. Since then her website has informed us that it is "under reconstruction and will be up and running in the next couple of weeks", the "next couple of weeks" actually being a euphemism for "at least three months". I have been running a proxy blog since the election but I fear it may have done more harm than good. It's been "resting" for a three weeks or so while I've been busy but I will be emailing Anne this week to see if I can find out what is happening to her official site. Update's to follow.

No comments: