Sunday, August 07, 2005

Hocus Pocus

Rant

I detest the intelligent design "theory". The idea that it's a scientific theory fills me with horror. Let's not beat about the Bush here.
IT IS NOT SCIENCE! DO NOT FUCK UP CHILDREN TEACHING THEM THIS SHIT!

It is religion. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool. He says it should be taught "so they can understand what the debate is about". Here, I'll do it. Scientists have reached a consensus on the theory of evolution. It's true.
Religious fuitloops don't like this so they made up some other stuff about an invisible superbeing designing life. Scientists are pretty pissed off because some of these fruitloops like to claim that ID is a scientific theory. It clearly isn't.

I'd look up some links but I don't feel any great need to argue the point against the scientific theory of an invisible superbeing. The evolution of eyes would have been my starting point, but as I said, you can't use science against magic.

No comments: