Wednesday, June 01, 2005

If I could get a meme

It's a new meme from Blair.
This is how it works. I will answer five of the questions below. In return, I will tag three people who will highlight, copy and paste into their blogs who will answer five questions below and pass it on to three other bloggers.

If I could be a scientist... I'd invent cool stuff to save the planet (and grow a big beard).
If I could be a painter... I'd paint the living room. It really needs freshening up.
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... I'd have something more useful to write here.
If I could be a llama rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger... what do you mean, if?
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any one famous political figure...
If I could be a circus star...
If I could be a poet...
If I could be a musician... I'd be a drummer.
If I could be a chef...
If I could be a rodeo star...
If I could be a spin doctor... I'd be filled with doubt and self loathing.

I've just added one question.
I'll pass this on to Oscar, and we'll see if doctorvee wants it too. That's only two. One more applicant needed, apply below.

No comments: