Thursday, May 26, 2005

Two Jags and a King

Our great leader has decided to put John Prescott in charge of the Cabinet committee which considers electoral reform. [Insert rant here.]

I read that Charles Kennedy had said it was like putting Herod in charge of a maternity ward. Now that's a good line. I tried a few variations on the theme over at this doctorvee post. I thought it could become a sort of meme; you pass it on and each person has to add a new version. I don't know if it's a good idea or not.

And then I had another idea (that'll be my lot for the year then). How about if I was to say that giving Prescott the position is like putting Herod in charge of a maternity ward? I wonder if anyone will agree.

If you're feeling disheartened, these unrelated but useful instructions will cheer you up (via Newsblog).

No comments: