Saturday, May 21, 2005

Quick Links

Later today I'm going to see about setting up some king of linklog. I'd like a quick and straightforward way to link to the and articles I've been reading which I think are good/useful/entertaining. These are some examples from yesterday and today.

Guido Fawkes: Labour Broke e-laws During Election Campaign


Europhobia: Help make MEPs more accountable
(I'll be sending my fax later today.)

Chicken Yoghurt: Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light

The Skakagrall: Taser stun guns for G8
(Note to self: remember to wear rubber soled shoes at demonstration.)

The Independent: Backlash after Falconer slates reform push
(My letter to the Lord Chancellor will be appearing as soon as I write it.)

OK, the football is about to start, that's it.
Note for readers from the US: that's proper football where the key is to kick the ball with your foot, not football where you mainly use your hands. I'm trying to give up smileys so I'm not sure how best to indicate that this is meant in a lighthearted friendly way. I suppose writing it like this is one way to do it.

No comments: