Thursday, May 05, 2005

Breaking News

But before that, I'd like to say a quick thanks to Eddie for the gmail invite. My new email address is:
email [DOT] garry [AT] gmail [DOT] com
Thanks also to Tom (no link?) and to my favourite Blair for their comments. Much appreciated all.
:o)


I've just heard some breaking news on North Tonight. A probe has been launched into postal voting irregularities in Aberdeen South:
The move is believed to have been prompted by 10 people turning up at polling stations to be told records showed they were postal voters. The 10 are thought to have told poll officials that while they had applied for postal votes, they have not received them.

It does sound like there are only a few minor problems so I'm hoping it won't delay the result or cause any controversy. Result is currently due at around 2am.

No comments: