Saturday, May 21, 2005

Bah humbug!

I can't concentrate because of the enormous pressure build up inside my nose. It's swollen up to about twice it's normal size, and if you know me you'll know just how big that must be. I had been feeling better for about 24 hours but now it's getting just a bit tedious. H2O says it must be an infection and I should go to the doctor asap. This is possibly borne out by the hot and cold turns I keep having, but, contrary to popular opinion, I really don't like going to the doctor. I'll make an appointment if I still feel bad on Monday.

Anyway, there are quite a few things I want to be doing today but I can't seem to focus so they'll have to wait. In the meantime I can put out an appeal for advice. If anyone has any suggestions on how to create a small linklog for my sidebar (ideally something easy to use because computers still scare me) please let me know. I also wanted to look up how to read feeds with an rdf extension. I normally use a Sage reader integrated into Firefox and it doesn't want anything to do with rdf feeds. Any recommendations? There are quite a few blogs I'd be reading more regularly if I could sort this out.
Finally, I've just changed my atom feed so it only delivers the start of each post. I've been looking at Aberdeen Blogs and my posts seem to be taking the place over. If anyone really wants it changed back, please let me know and we'll see if we can find a suitable arrangement.

That's all the masterblogging* for today. I hear the call of the switch off button.

*I can't remember who to credit this word to. I've definitely copied it off someone though.

No comments: