Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Antibiotics Are Ace

As prescribed, I took a double dose yesterday and one today and I’m already feeling much better. My nose no longer feels as if it’s going to explode and my left ear isn’t quite so red. Even my brain is starting to clear. I’m at that slightly bored stage where I want to get on with things but it’s difficult to do anything useful.

So, I’ve been fiddling around with my template. I like a good…
No, never mind that. I’ve just been doing some tinkering with my template. I’ve still got a bit more to do; it’s a good way to waste time on something which isn’t really useful at all. I've decided the hamster profile photo just isn't me, but then I suppose you probably knew that. A new one will be going up tonight and it's dedicated to the managers of the Bluewater shopping centre.

And look at this, I won a prize! I’ve been trying to think of an expression to eclipse 'hit count frenzy'. The best I’ve come up with is 'extraordinary extra visitor extravaganza'.
I know, it's not very good.
Anyway, my hit counter has gone completely berserk. Thanks team.

I thought I might start writing letters to every Labour councillor, MP, MSP, and MEP in my area to let them know what I think of Blair's continued leadership of the party. It might not have any effect but at least they'll know why I won't be voting for them as each election comes and goes.

In other news, Gnus of the World is the newest addition to my blogroll. Wildebeest friendliness is one of my mottos.

I’m also wondering about changing the name of the blog. It was one of the first things I had to decide when I set it up and, if I’m honest, it’s pants. I’m not sure that this isn’t a blogging no-no though. I can see that it might be poor form, what with existing links on other blogs and so forth. I did have an idea: what if I change the name of the blog to The Curious Hamster, and change the tagline to The Blog Formerly known as A Big Stick and a Small Carrot. (Did I mention I want to change the tagline too?)
Or is that equally pants?
In a few months I could change it again to Two Pants Titles Is Never Enough!
Anyway, I’d be interested to hear advice or suggestions on this. They can’t be any worse than the above.

OK, if I do any more navel gazing I’m going to fall over. Sensible posting may resume shortly.

PS, I’m still looking for advice on how to check rdf feeds automatically. Anyone?

No comments: