Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Illegal War

The letter of resignation of Elizabeth Wilmshurst, dated 18th March 2003, has been released by the Foreign Office with one paragraph blanked out. Channel 4 News has obtained the deleted text. I'm sure that Mr Blair, the liar, will deny that there is any controversy in this story.
This is what I'm expecting to hear tomorrow from Tony Bliar:
"Look, we've already been over this. The Attorney General's legal advice was extensive, detailed and authoratitive. Let's put the past behind us and look the future."

I don't think I will. I'm still looking at the fact that the Prime Minister committed the country to an illegal invasion of Iraq after (not quite true, it was actually before) putting pressure on the Attorney General to fudge his legal advice. I can't speak for anyone else, but I won't be looking to the future until Mr Blair has resigned or been removed from office. I'm sick and tired of having a liar running the country.

To quote from Monty Python - "You can put it in the hands of your Attorney, but it'll never stand up in court!"
The International Criminal Court beckons, Mr Blair.

No comments: